Thursday, December 17, 2009

Garari is not a word .... It's a Mission

Garari is not a word .... It's a Mission
'Garari' ... A word frequently used by me, by people for me. The title of this post describes its meaning aptly.

Its like, if you have decided to do something, then it oughta be completed, irrespective of the cost. It can be as small as, eating a particular flavour of ice cream at 1am, and to fetch it wander through whole city. On higher note, Sky is the limit.

Technically speaking, 'Garari' means 'gears' ... So what happens when two gears gets entagled into one another, its impossible to move ahead unless they are corrected. That's what garari is, if something comes into your mind, it becomes mission of your life.

Only people who have experienced this kind of thrust knows the satisfaction on completion of 'Garari'.

Somehow, she was never on my garari list. Why? Because garari once achieved looses its importance, but she can never ever be someone not important in my life.

Ending the post here, cause if I start I can write a book on garari, but then writing a book was never my GARARI

No comments:

Post a Comment